Journal articles and peer-reviewed conference proceedings
- S. Adhikari*, S. Rose and S-L. T. Normand. 2019. Nonparametric Bayesian Instrumental Variable Analysis: Evaluating Heterogeneous Effects of Arterial Access Sites for Opening Blocked Blood Vessels. In press. Journal of the American Statistical Association.
- M.T. Minen, S. Adhikari*, E.K. Seng, T. Berk T, S. Jinich, S.W. Powers, R.B. Lipton. Smartphone-based migraine behavioral therapy: a single-arm study with assessment of mental health predictors. npj Digital Medicine. 2019 Jun 4;2(1):46.
- S. Adhikari*, F. Lecci, J. T. Becker, B. W Junker, L. H. Kuller, O. L. Lopez,and R. J. Tibshirani (2019). High-dimensional longitudinal classification with the multinomial fused lasso. Statistics in Medicine.
- J. P. Spillane, M. Shirrell, & S. Adhikari* (2018). Constructing ‘experts’ among peers: Test data, educational infrastructure, and teachers’ interactions about teaching. Educational Evaluation and Policy Analysis.
- S. Adhikari* and B. Dabbs (2018). Social Network Analysis in R: A Software Review. Journal of Education and Behavioral Statistics. Vol 43, Issue 2, pp. 225 – 253.
- S. Somanchi, S. Adhikari*, A. Lin, E. Eneva, and R. Ghani (2015). Early prediction of cardiac arrest (code blue) using electronic medical records. Proceedings of the 21th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, KDD ’15, pages 2119–2126. New York, NY, USA.
Winner of the AIS SIGHealth 2016 Best Paper Award Competition
Pre-prints and under review
- T. Sweet and S. Adhikari*. A latent space model for network influence. (Revision under review.)
- S. Adhikari*, S-L. T. Normand, J. Bloom, D. Shahian and S. Rose. Revisiting Performance Metrics for Prediction with Rare Outcomes. (Revise and resubmit.)
- B. Dabbs, S. Adhikari* and T. M. Sweet. Conditionally independent dyads (CID) network models. (Revision under review.)
- S. Adhikari*, T.M. Sweet and B. W. Junker. Analysis of Longitudinal Advice-Seeking Networks Following Implementation of High Stakes Testing. (Revise and resubmit.)
- J. V. Spertus, S. Adhikari* and S-L. T. Normand. Regularization and hierarchical prior distributions for adjustment in health care claims data: rethinking comorbidity score . arXiv preprint.